Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome to Earn Prizes for Free Blog

I just wanted to take a quick moment and give you a brief introduction about this blog and about myself.

I am a single mom who has been working various businesses online for close to 20 years now. Over the years, a lot has changed. Many businesses have come and gone leaving me repeatedly trying to find new ways to make money and support myself and my son.

Back in January 2008, my friend introduced me to a business called Freebie Trading. OK, I love freebies and have traded tangible products in the past, so I said OK - let me try it. At first I was extremely skeptical and thought no way can this work. She was paying ME to get started. In my first few days, I made a couple hundred dollars. It was so cool! I soon ventured off on my own within this business and average any where between $700 - $1500 a month part time. No kidding you!

This is the best business I have ever found and not only do I enjoy the money, but I have made so many new friends and of course we all have the same thing in common. Earning free gifts and making money!

So, with that being said, I am going to show you how you, too, can start making money and earning free gifts in this exciting business!

No comments:

Post a Comment